BEST MASALA CHAI RECIPE OF YOUR LIFE
(IF YOU KNOW GREAT, IF NOT HURRY UP Hahaha..)
When I am writing this post I may sound a little bit over the confident guy or very proud guy, but my dear reader this is only my confidence not over confidence. I must assure you, if you follow my exact recipe with exact time, you will make world’s best masala tea, you can further improvise by adding other ingredients too but remember too many spices can also damage the quality of tea.
So, are you ready to make kick ass masala tea at your home ?
THINGS YOU NEED (FOR 3 CUPS)
- 2 CUPS OF MILK
- 1 CUP OF WATER
- 2 SPOON OF TEA LEAVES
- 1 PIECE OF GINGER
- 6 GREEN CARDAMON PIECE
- A SMALL PIECE OF CINNAMON
OPTIONAL – CLOVE, TULSI OR COUPLE OF ECULAPTUS LEAVES (JUST PUT NEVER CRUSH)
- We prepare Tea Masala First, always prefer to make raw masala, if you really want to make the best tea, use the best & raw ingredient.
- Take your mortar and put all the above masala and crush them fine.
- Once it is done, take a sauce pan and pour 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of water and let it boil.
- Once it starts boiling ADD SUGAR NOW, according to your taste. But don’t think of putting later, please. If someone doesn’t take sugar, that is another case.
- Add 2 small teaspoon of black dried tea leaves.
- Let them boil as the coloring starts you can add now the masala you have prepared above.
- Let them boil in low flame for some time until you see a thin film at the top, in the mean while keep spooning time to time, don’t let them spill out of the saucepan.
- Once you see a thin film, if possible make it even low flame 😛 hahaha, and let it shimmer for 2 min more please, while you prepare the cups. Use every bit of time to give more time to shimmer at lowest of lowest flame so that your chai don’t dry up much.
- Your tea is ready, boss – YES, THE BEST MASALA TEA EVER !
- DON’T FORGET TO SHARE, We in India, always believe in sharing Chai चाय aur Raai राय .
My request : if you really tried and if this worked , please share with me here on the comment section or on my facebook or twitter or Instagram. I will ping you back for sure. This is my 4 years of experience of making authentic chai every single day like 2-3 times minimum, even in the bad day. Yes, yes, I know it’s not healthy to drink so much chai.
ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, DON’T FORGET TO ADD LOADS OF LOVE, CHAI WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY LOVELY